Blue Ox BXW0750 SWAYPRO Weight Distributing Hitch USED Private Seller2 months ago - Parts & Miscellaneous - Poplar Bluff, MO - 107 Views 0 Watching
Used Blue Ox BXW0750 SWAYPRO Weight Distributing Hitch
Blue Ox Weight Distribution BXW0750
Shank fits 2" hitches and offers up to an 8" rise and a 2" drop. System uses optimal points of tension to help prevent sway while it balances your trailer's load for a more level ride. Clamp on brackets require no drilling.
- Evenly distributes weight over axles of tow vehicle and trailer for stability and control
- Creates a level ride for both tow vehicle and trailer
- Built in sway control helps to prevent trailer sway
- Constant tension in trunnions helps force trailer in line
- Rotating lift brackets ensure that chains are tight and secure to keep spring bars from moving
- Trunnion spring bars flex for a controlled, even ride
- Automatically lock in place and easily remove
- Interchangeable with other Blue Ox spring bars sold separately to raise or lower the weight capacity
- No pins or clips needed self locking devices function throughout system
- Easy to operate bracket locks automatically secure rotating brackets in place and release with push of lock pin
- 2 Grease zerks inside head assembly make maintenance simple and clean
- Unique, rotating latch lift brackets connect spring bars to trailer
- Quick and simple to use insert lift chain into slot and rotate bracket with wrench
- Clamp on design no drilling needed
- Required tilt is built into head assembly no adjustment needed
- Powder coated steel construction
- System includes head assembly, adjustable shank, spring bars, lift chains, rotating lift brackets with handles, reducer bushing for ball shank, pin and clip, and all necessary hardware
- Hitch ball sold separately requires 1" or 1 1/4" diameter shank
- Made in the USA
- Tongue weight: 550 lbs 750 lbs
- Gross towing weight: 8,000 lbs
- 2" x 2" Trailer hitch receivers rated for use with weight distribution systems
- Trailers with frame height between 3" and 6"
- Lift bracket positioning: mount about 29" back from hitch ball
- Shank length:
- 9" From center of hitch pin hole to center of adjustment holes
- 10" From center of hitch pin hole to front of shank
- 8" From center of hitch pin hole to back of shank
- 13" Overall
- Total height adjustment along shank: 8 3/4"
- Maximum rise: 8"
- Maximum drop: 2"
- Overall height: 10"
- Holes are spaced 1 1/4" apart on center
- Title: Blue Ox BXW0750 SWAYPRO Weight Distributing Hitch USED